Tuesday, June 15, 2010

random thoughts/things past 24 hours

1] 6 people I would die for on 'this great planet'...Christie Renee, Julie Ann, Patrick James, Rebekah Shon, Madison Lynn and Jack Louis [not in any particular order other than age...]...not on my list?...I love you but can not 100% say I would DIE for you.

2] As I am pulling weeds...being attacked by killer Michigan skeeters...droaning like the horns in where ever it is they are playing world cup soccer I find myself wondering...why do some people find me foolish or uninformed in having my children in my life...everyday...and helping raise 3 great grandkids? Isn't that why we have children? To be a part of their ENTIRE LIFE??? I love it and I love that my kids still dig 'hangin out wit me' Ma...buy me a calculator! Youse that can't dig it....I can dig it, they can dig it...we can dig it...oh let's dig it...let's dig it baybaay!

3] Why do the people that are 'in control' try to tell us worker bees how to do the job? This goes all the way down or up the chain of command...from parents to bosses...from senators to the president...we are the ones in the freakin trenches...how dare you tell me how to run my life or do the freakin job! When its all said and done...I'm the one who has to pay the piper...where ever in the hell he comes from.

4] In 11 days I will be on a plane to NC and my Sissy...and I hate to admit...fra...I hate flying...yall know that...please pray for me if you read this...and if you don't please have some kinda freakin ESP that tells you I need your journey mercy prayers! Outer Banks, fra and Sissy...what more can a girl ask for....oh yeah...

5] In 16 days I will be travelin up 75 northbound through Brighton, and Flint and Bay City and Saginaw...to Lake O-GEE-MAW and 5 days of fun...with my friend of 48 years and still counting...Carol Ann...my BFF...my knows my soul friend...bonus play...Chris, Dave, Bek and Maddie, Kevie and Jess too...Kathy...oh yeah x 2.

6] Upon sharing with Louie his trip to the eye doc tomorrow to see why his eye is actin so crazy...'NOT MY EYES MEME!...that is berry dangerous....berry...berry dangerous!'

7] Wonderin...should I go over to Roger and Diana's and knock on the door and just ask for a beer and a seat on their front porch...or will they be out shortly after they spy me on my front porch writing this?

8] While discussing the neighborhood with above metioned Roger as he joined me on my porch...'You didn't live there...you lived there....' while pointing at the house next to his and then the one next to that. Me sayin 'Yes I did...I have lived in both those houses...now I live in this one...weird huh?' And then him saying...'Boy, you must really like this street, huh?' Gotta love being a Waynervillian!

9] The biggest loser weigh in is tomorrow morning...how many Buds can I drink and then down load before that?

and 10] What the hell was that big shiny thing in the sky this afternoon about lunch time? It scared me and made me want my blue blocker sun glasses!

addendum: I now have 7 people I would die for. Welcome to the mix Abigail Grace my littlest princess.

1 comment: